Friday 15 March 2013

Friday Smile No 9 with Bat Girl

It's Friday Smile time again, No 9 in fact, thanks to Annie Wipso's idea to start off the weekend in Happy Mode!
Here's my 5 year old Brighton Belle grandee all ready to go to a fancy dress party as Bat Girl. Doesn't she look the part striking that pose!?!
In case you are wondering... behind her is a mural on her bedroom wall of a Swiss mountain scene!
but wait for it.....
Her outfit didn't have a mask and her Mummy had no time to make one so .....


******


***



**


*

She used face paint and painted a super one directly on to her face.......

it was good to go........but...

 here's how Bat Girl arrived home after the party........


*******

Hope it gave you a grin!

If you'd like to see a few more happy pics got over to Annie's blog for her Friday Smiles


14 comments:

Angie said...

She looked fantastic ....and then ....how I laughed...thanks for that xx

Annie said...

I'm chuckling now Jo....that last pic just has to be labelled...'every picture tells a story'. It looks like it was some sort of wonderful party. :-)
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Annie x

tilly said...

Oh dear......... hope there was plenty of soap and water before bedtime lol
Tilly

Cath Wilson said...

He, he - excellent and don't they always look better 'mucky'?! Love the mural, too - my Swiss friend in France had those on her walls in her last house. Lovely memories x

Gill Edwards said...

clever idea but looked like she'd been up chimneys when she got home. Great pics.

Gill x

Twiglet said...

He he - I would probably have done just the same thing! Thanks for the giggle. Have a fab weekend. x Jo

Unknown said...

Haha, what a great idea, I hope it all came off. I have just seen your comment on Julia Dunnit's blog about your crocheted scarf, I would be interested in a pattern for it, as it looks lovely on your blog.
Carol.x

fairy thoughts said...

ah fsb Jo that did make me smile. My handyman has a thing about Batgirl..... But I think that is a whole different story !!!!!!
The car in my post is an advert for easygrass.
thanks for sharing
janet

Lynn Holland said...

You cant beat a mucky face Jo.
Have a good weekend
Lynn xxx

Caro said...

Loving bat girl and the aftermath of the party. Definitely made me smile...I bet it took ages to get off as well. Thanks for the smile. Caro #7

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Awww! She is so cute! Good job was done on painting her face.

♥Lee Ann

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like it was a great party!! Fab before and after...
Alison x

Angela Toucan said...

she looked so sweet.
lovely mural on the wall.

HeARTworks said...

Oh my oh my!!! I remember when my little boy was in his Batman craze. He didn't need a mask to scare his girl classmates!!! Patsy from
HeARTworks